Saturday, March 24, 2018

Xena's Newborn Infant Crochet Beanie

Our beautiful daughter was born on December 14, 2017.  I took the longest (online) break from etsy, crafting and crocheting in my entire life but now that Xena's over 3 months old, I'm finally getting back into my crafty groove and I have a ton of updates to post from the end of 2017 to present.  I'm going to post each project separately, starting with Xena's Newborn Infant Crochet Beanie which I made out of 100% baby alpaca from the Black Diamond fingering weight yarn I bought at Lambtown (in the previous post).


By single crocheting in the front post of every other row, you can create lovely knitted ribbing.


I ate my pumpkin model not longer after it posed for me and I finished this hat around Halloween, before Xena was born.


Look how big it was on her when she was just a newborn!


At about 2 months old.


2 months old.


Admiring our state flower, the California Poppy. with Daddy, at Golden Gate Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment