Sunday, August 11, 2024

Decima Crochet Handbag Designed By Isa Catepillán

 


The minute I saw this pattern published in Pom Pom Quarterly Issue #41, I knew I wanted to crochet it.


I have to admit that I'm not completely in love with these photos.  Matt has a tendency of taking THE MOST UNFLATTERING photos of me EVAR.


But then I tried to take some selfies and they didn't come out much better either so you just gotta trust me.  This bag is super cool!


...and this isn't an ad for ADT security, LOL.


Somethings that do look super cool though are the mini-hank earrings I'm wearing designed by Misti at Recycled Yarn!


Our house was built in the early 1970s and I love the tile in our guest bathroom.


This bathroom still life with Xena's scuba goggles cracks me up.


I finished this bag while we were in Tyson's Corner for the NAPEX stamp show.


I used Sandnes Garn Duo in White and Dark Beige.  It's a cotton blend.   


This bag is reversible.  The Dark Beige is Double Moss stitch.


The white is Alpine stitch.  Both of these stitches are an easy sequence to memorize.


I intentionally crocheted this bag in neutral colors so it would match everything but I definitely want to make one in bolder colors.


The rest of the details are on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment