Sunday, August 11, 2024

Twinning Knee Highs from One Hella Hank

 


Again, I'm just majorly playing catch up after traveling for a month solid.  


I already posted these socks on IG, but not on Ravelry because this is a pattern I designed specifically for Xena and I that is unpublished.

 

When I look back at some of the progress shots of these socks, I cannot believe how much my life has changed since I first started knitting them.


From my zoological roadtrip from Atlanta to RVA to countless PTA sponsored events volunteering.


I never leave home without a mobile sock project.


I started these socks during the NCAAMB March Madness tournament.


If I had more time/energy, I would try to design them in a broader variety of sizes but with school about to start and so many other WIPs in the wings, I gotta pause.


I love that one of Emma's Hella Hanks yielded enough yarn to knit not just socks, but knee highs for both of us.


That being said, being less than 5' tall, I can definitely maximize the production of my sock yarn.


I used the March 2024 colorway and I love the way the colors naturally pooled.


No comments:

Post a Comment