Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Crochet Wild Oleander Hooded Scarf

I got so distracted between the JRYC, Marie Greene coming to visit DWW again, Yarncentrick and MDSW that I just realized I haven't posted since March.  I've definitely been busier than ever making and doing things. I just haven't had much time to write about them, even though I really want to.  So I'm going to try to do this update chronologically starting with a crochet project I started early March and finished at the end of March.

The Wild Oleander Hooded Scarf was so much fun to make, especially with the colorful variegated Sesame yarn from Berroco!

  

When you buy the pattern on Ravelry, you get the instructions for baby, toddler-small child, youth and teen to adult.

  

This pattern can also be easily modified to adjust the hood, overall length and fringe.

 

This fall I will also be teaching a class on how to make this garment at DWW.


I will share some patterns and a few quick workshop projects that I am teaching this summer in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment