Sunday, June 16, 2024

Knit Ritual Dyes Wild Carrot Maven Socks & Ritual Dyes Trunk Show at DWW

Looking back at my notes, although I posted these socks on IG after I finished them, I forgot to blog about them.  I just added them to my Ravelry projects.

  

Maven is one of my favorite Ritual Dyes bases. It's American grown, custom milled, 100% non-superwash Rambouillet.  The reason I like this yarn so much is because it's so spongey, soft and springy.

My yarn arrived at the end of February and this a photo of it against all of the fallen leaves in my backyard.


I love the way these muted stripes turned out.


I also love this yarn because it's so breathable.


I do have to admit that the yardage on this specific hank wasn't great.  


I had only just enough yarn to finish these socks for my super tiny feet.


I doubt that one hank alone would be enough yarn for an average adult size pair of socks.


I knit these socks in anticipation of the Ritual Dyes trunk show we hosted at DWW.

The trunk show was AMAZING and we were able to keep it through the JRYC.  I bought a ton of yarn but I've already stashed it away.  I have big plans for it but I'm not quite ready to share them yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment