Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Level Up Knit Cowl Pattern designed by Kacey Herlihy

 

 

I feel pretty lame because I purchased this pattern right when it was initially released back in November 2022 and then it took me literally, almost a year to finally get around to casting it on.


The Level Up cowl is designed by Kacey Herlihy.  We both used to live in the Bay Area and work at LYS's.  


This was such a quick and fun knit! It took me under a week to make it.

 

I used some Black Diamond baby alpaca and some leftover Sandnes Garn alpaca I bought when we visited Norway 6 years ago.


I followed the pattern exactly.  I wet blocked my cowl and it is the softest neck warmer in the world!


I'm stoked on my floats.  I love how beautiful stranded colorwork looks both inside and out.


It was so nice to bump into Kacey at Rhinebeck and show her my finished product IRL.  I already cast on a second cowl with the same yarn in different colorways and the only thing I am doing different is using twisted ribbing on the top and bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment