Friday, January 15, 2021

Another day, another square

Almost immediately upon finishing the Granny Square Blanket Atelier Pattern #159 shop sample in my previous post, I began work on this on this shop sample using the same pattern but changing colors every round.

I almost never knit or crochet with cotton but my boss requested that I crochet the sample using these colors of Cascade Ultra Pima cotton in the following order:

Silver - 3808

Lavender - 3706

Dark Lavender - 3705

Periwinkle - 3805

Navy - 3724



The finished blanket measures 49" across the diagonal diameter.

Because of its naturally flexible nature, this blanket does not need to be blocked one single bit!


I invite you to come squish the sample at the shop IRL and pick out colors to crochet your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment