Monday, September 7, 2020

Knit Faded Pom Squad Sneaker Socks

 A week ago I finished knitting this pair of Pom Squad Sneaker Socks and yesterday I finished this faded version below.


I used all leftover yarn from 3 different projects: Wooly Wonka Aerton sock yarn, KindredRed Oh Snap! sock yarn and Machete Shoppe Alektorophobia sock yarn


I used 0's and knit the smallest size of the pattern.


I am positive that these are the coolest little pom poms I've ever made!


Yesterday afternoon, Kristine, my best crochet buddy, and I met up at the Ferry Building to crochet at the cool new giant wooden tables they recently installed.


This heatwave has been killing me but it was somewhat bearable with the help of some hazy IPAs in the shade, by the Bay.


And just look at that!  A freight ship pulled into the harbor, perfectly matching my socks!

Yesterday, I cast on my final pair of socks in the #ScrappyHappyPals KAL and hope to finish them shortly.  This has been such a fun adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment