Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Luxurious Lazy Waves Crochet Scarf

I actually finished this scarf months ago but have been so busy with the little one that I'm only just now getting around to blogging about it.  I used 100% fine alpaca yarn from Fanfare Farms in Vacaville, CA.  I used all 595 yards (8 oz.) of a Grade 3, 23-26 micron jumbo skein.  I purchased this yarn last summer at the Lambtown Fiber Festival and the photos simply do not do it justice.  It is some of the softest yarn that I have ever felt and it's handspun with tri-colors: brown, wrapped around light grey and dark grey.


This scarf is enormous; it measures 78"/198.12cm W x 6 1/2"/16.51cm.


Lazy wave detail.  I used a size F hook.


Lush and lovely layers.


Wrapped twice around and knotted, this scarf is beyond versatile.



No comments:

Post a Comment