Monday, October 29, 2018

Xena's first Halloween!


Well, it was inevitable that I would crochet a costume for Xena's first Halloween and it was a lot of fun but when you consider the hours it took to make in comparison to the minuscule amount of time she'll actually wear the costume, it was a pretty ridiculous endeavor.  That being said, I used Knitpicks Brava Bulky yarn and a size H hook to expedite completion of my festive project.  And as much as I might complain, this certainly won't be the last costume I ever crochet for her. 



I didn't follow any patterns.  I just had a rough idea in my head and I went with it and I have to admit that I'm quite pleased with the results.


In fact, I like the little booties so much, I'm planning on making an adult pair for myself.  And here's some bonus beats below:


Baby Sloane modeling the hat I made her from my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment